The Dosy TC-3001-P is a high-end SWR, power, and modulation meter. It features three large, lighted meters, three power scales (10, 100 and 1000 watts) and a rugged metal chassis. It measures 9 1/2" W x 6 1/4" T x 5" D not including the dials and antenna connections. The meter lights can be turned off and on with a switch on the back. This meter is made in the USA.
- Three 2 1/2 inch lighted Meters
- Simultaneous readouts on all 3 meters
- Measures SWR
- Measures AM Modulation
- Reads Watts
- Three Watt Ranges: 0 - 10, 0 - 100, and 0 - 1000
- Power Pack (AC Adapter) Included
- DOSY Text Book Architecture
- Made in the USA
Please note that installing this device in the antenna line requires an extra CB coax jumper to go from the device to your radio.
If you need more information on setting up your antenna, please see our article on how to tune a cb antenna.
What is in the box:
- TC-3001 meter
- Power Pack (AC Power Adapter)
- Owner's manual
In the event the Test Center does not perform to your expectations:
1. Make Sure all cables are connected properly.
2. If meter needle sticks or if you take your thumb and rub it accross the meter and the follows it, use a staticide spray on the meter face cover. (An anti-static spray from Amazon or local electronics store should work fine)
No posts found